Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with specialization in Management Information Systems and a minor in Computer Science from Bowling Green State University in December 2010.
Course concentration in Database Management, Network Administration, Web Design/Development, and Computer Science.
Currently pursuing a CompTIA A+ certification.
Freelance Web Designer & Developer
January 2009 to Present
Using valid HTML5, CSS3, and PHP, designed and developed:
Production Control Supervisor / IT, Chandler Products
June 2014 to Present
- Supervise and coordinate with department lead men to schedule all work centers as efficiently as possible while ensuring timely flow between operations to provide high quality on time parts.
- Continue to fulfill previous buyer/scheduler responsibilities.
Buyer/Scheduler / IT, Chandler Products
June 2012 to June 2014
- Procure all raw material for the plant based on MRP suggestions combined with part histories and forecasts.
- Create training documentation for critical IT and ERP system processes including order entry, part entry, purchase entry, scanning, Microsoft Office suite, and Windows XP/7.
- Perform hardware installations and upgrades including hard drives, memory, network cards, routers, switches, and cable wiring.
- Continue to fulfill previous scheduler and IT responsibilities.
Scheduler / IT, Chandler Products
June 2011 to June 2012
- Utilize the ERP/MRP system to determine which jobs should be created and produced to satisfy both stock and make to order parts. Create job traveler packets and issue to appropriate work centers.
- Analyze data from ERP system to provide business metrics including on time starts/delivery and efficiencies.
- Setup, configure, and maintain computer workstations, mobile devices, and printers for all employees.
- Troubleshoot day to day IT issues including network connectivity, user permissions, and printers.
Microsoft Office Suite, Epicor Vantage ERP, Adobe DreamWeaver, Google Apps, WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, Windows XP/7/8
Available upon request.